The President’s Award of Excellence, presented by the Kentucky Federation President, will be awarded to the local organization judged to have best achieved excellence during the current BPW year. Areas to be considered are noted. However, creativity and new initiatives will be given serious consideration as well.
- Implementation of programming as it relates to Issues / Legislative Focus Areas
- Effective use of public relations to enhance community visibility and to promote Kentucky Federation’s goals and mission statement,
- Membership retention and growth (90% retention)
- Aspiring Professional and Professional Development programs
- Assistance with the chartering of a new local
- Support of The Kentucky Cardinal through ads and articles
- Support of the Kentucky Business and Professional Women’s Foundation
- Kentucky Professional Women’s Week activities
- Participation of local members in state and regional meetings, programs, and activities
- Included the president and other executive officers on the local’s mailing list to receive newsletters and other information
A points system has been developed to submit the report. You are asked to be as thorough as possible. The format of the report can be a narrative with supporting documentation or as documentation given in description column of the point system worksheet. Be detailed as to the final result of your efforts. SCRAPBOOKS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A VALID ENTRY.
Submission deadline: May 22
Submit to: Amanda Ishmael| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org