The President’s Award of Excellence, presented by the Kentucky Federation President, will be awarded to the local organization judged to have best achieved excellence during the current Federation year. Areas to be considered are noted. However, creativity and new initiatives will be given serious consideration as well.
- Implementation of programming as it relates to Issues Management Focus Areas
- Effective use of public relations to enhance community visibility and to promote Kentucky Federation’s goals and mission statement,
- Membership retention and growth (90% retention and 25% increase)
- Legislative activities, including focus on the state platform
- Aspiring Professional and Professional Development programs
- Assistance with the chartering of a new local
- Support of The Kentucky Cardinal through ads and articles
- Support of the Kentucky Business and Professional Women’s Foundation
- Kentucky Professional Women’s Week activities
- Kentucky Professional Women’s Month’s activities
- Participation of local members in state and regional meetings, programs, and activities
- Included the president and other executive officers on the local’s mailing list to receive newsletters and other information
The format of the report must be a narrative with supporting documentation. Scrapbooks alone will not be considered a valid entry, but submitted, as supporting documentation is acceptable. Keep in mind that all pictures are not worth a thousand words. Be detailed as to the final result of your efforts. A points system has been developed to help assist you with the report.
Submission deadline: May 19
Submit to: Ginny White Schatzke| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org