The Regional Award is presented by the Kentucky Federation Vice President to the region which best implements the state program through:
- Local organization contacts
- Membership increase
- Establishment of new organizations
- Maintaining good communication between state leadership and local organizations (not just e-mail!)
- Attending other local organizations for increased visibility
- Implementation of new initiatives, such as the new mentoring component.
A point system has been set up to aid in both submitting the report and judging.
For further information, contact Mimi Becker, KFBPW Vice President.
Submission Deadline: May 19. 2017